Reverse Mortgage Advisors (RMA) located Lady Lake – Villages office. RMA is a licensed mortgage originator and works with many of the largest servicers of reverse mortgage loans in the United States. RMA also is a member of the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association (NRMLA) which is a national trade association for financial service companies that originate, service, and invest in reverse mortgages. The employees at RMA look forward to meeting your reverse mortgage needs.
Robert Wyatt Principal
NMLS # 319804
25-year veteran in the financial services industry, with 22 years exclusively dedicated to the Reverse Mortgage sector.
Robert Wyatt, a reverse mortgage specialist and owner of Reverse Mortgage Advisors, has joined an elite cadre of mortgage professionals who have achieved the status of being a Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional (CRMP). National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association (NRMLA), headquartered in Washington, D.C., bestowed the certification on Wyatt after he passed a rigorous exam and background check, thereby demonstrating a competency in the area of reverse mortgages and a dedication to uphold the highest ethical and professional standards. Only 121 individuals nationwide currently have the CRMP credential
His professional experience, together with his core personal values, reflect his genuine passion for helping clients remain financially independent and solvent, for peace of mind and security during their retirement.Recognized as a leader in the national Reverse Mortgage industry, Rob has served as:
- 12-year Board Member, National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association (NRMLA), Washington, DC
- 2-term Director, Board of Directors for the Florida Council on Aging, Tallahassee, Florida
- 10-year Vice President, Fifth Third Bank, Reverse Mortgage Division, Cincinnati, Ohio
Rob holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Agribusiness from Illinois State University, Bloomington-Normal, Illinois. He also has attended, as well as presented at, numerous financial and mortgage-industry conferences throughout the U.S. In addition, Rob has testified before Congress, as a NRMLA Board Member, to educate and inform the public regarding the value and importance of Reverse Mortgages to many citizens. Rob is a Certified Senior Advisor and licensed (319804) as a Reverse Mortgage Originator in the state of Florida.
In addition to his professional endeavors, Rob is a dedicated husband to his wife of 29 years, Kerrylynn Wyatt, a registered nurse. They are proud parents of two daughters now in college. Rob and Kerrylynn, both natives of the Midwest, live and play in The Villages, Florida.
Reverse Mortgage Specialist
- William’s passion for Home Equity Conversion Mortgage loans began in 2003, following a career path that included ownership of numerous businesses in Arizona, Florida, Michigan and New Mexico.
- His extensive travel in the retirement areas of the South and Southwest has made him keenly aware of the challenges facing today’s Senior.
- Bill has also recently joined the Social Security set himself. Working in the Counties along Florida’s Gulf Coast and residing in the Sarasota-Venice area, he serves of the Board of Directors of the Sarasota County Aging Network (SCAN).
- He is also active in the Manatee Aging Network (MAN), Venice Aging Network (VAN), as well as various local Chambers of Commerce.
- One may find him in attendance at a Financial Planning Association, Florida State Guardianship or other events targeting Seniors.
Teresa P. Hughes
- Teresa joined Reverse Mortgage Advisors in December, 2015 after 47 years of banking experience.
- She retired as an Assistant Vice President in the residential mortgage department of Fifth Third Bank.She started her banking career in Cicero, Illinois, moving to Michigan in 1970. After living in Kalamazoo, Michigan for 30 years, an opportunity arose to transfer to Fifth Third Bank’s Mortgage Department in Bonita Springs, Florida where she and her husband, Mike, have lived since October, 2002.
- Upon reaching retirement, Teresa decided to follow a new career path in the reverse mortgage field which will allow her to continue working in the mortgage world she has enjoyed for the past 30 years.
- Over the years, she has been active as a Loan Executive with United Way of Kalamazoo County and as a board member with the Kalamazoo County Humane Society. She has also been a member of the Board of Realtors in Kalamazoo County and Bonita-Estero Realtors Association in Lee County, as well as the Women’s Council of Realtors.
- Teresa and Mike are very happy they have the opportunity to live and work in Paradise!